I believe in God, and that he created this beautiful world for us to live in. I believe that Jesus is my Savior, that he died on the cross for everyone who believes in him.
I believe that there is eternal life in heaven.
I believe that love is the greatest of all things.
I believe in happiness but also in heartache.
I believe in great food.
I believe that a good movie night in pajamas can brighten any sad day.
I believe in music, and in singing.
I believe that crying is expressing yourself when you have no words.
I believe that my friends and family molded me into the girl I am today.
I believe in the healing power of a bubble bath and a good book.
I believe in laughter, lots and lots of laughter.
I believe that there is beauty in even the small things.
I believe in happily ever afters, and that I will have one some day.
I believe in dreaming big because all things are possible through God.
I believe in falling in love.
I believe in myself, and in God's plan for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment