Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 7: My Best Friend

Vivacious
Intelligent
Charismatic
Trustworthy
Optimistic
Reliable
Incredible
Adorable

Victoria Venskus is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I think that we met on New Years Eve in high school through a mutual friend, Madie. I know that it was through Madie, just not positive on the New Years part. Regardless, we became friends fast and have been close friends ever since. We are two years apart. She is the one friend that I know I can count on for absolutely anything. She is always there for me. She gives the best advice. She is the sister I always wanted. Her favorite color is pink. My favorite color is purple. We always have fun together no matter what we are doing, whether it be a late night trip to WalMart, a TV marathon, or even a study date. We go on hunts for items like the Zeno Hot Spot and Dog Snuggies... Our trips to Outback are almost ritual. We share everything from make up to clothes to countless good times. When she becomes the new Diane Sawyer and I'm a school teacher, she will come visit me from where ever she is living, and I will visit her when money allows. I could go on and on telling you how wonderful she is. I love her!

No comments: