Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 3: My Parents

This is my mom and dad! They were born and raised in Mississippi. They have been married for 31 years, and I hope to one day have a relationship as strong as theirs. They have 3 kids (now adults I guess): Ben, Myself, and Sam. They helped me become the girl that I am today, and they make me laugh. I love and respect them, and am grateful for everything they do for me and my brothers. They are both funny, caring, and just all around awesome. They brought us up to believe and trust in God, and have helped form us into the young adults that we are today. Both of them have always been our biggest fans, supporting everything that we do, and helping us to succeed along the way.
I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you print this out and tape it to your door or something. Seriously, you're sweet. love you,
Dad