Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 4: What I ate today..

My goal for the day was to eat only exciting things that I'd never had before or something... but I had a pretty average day of average meals. BUT they were really tasty average meals.

For breakfast, I had a bowl of cereal with some milk. It was delicious.

For lunch, I made myself some egg salad! Then, I toasted a gluten free english muffin to eat it on. It was actually amazing. Probably the best gluten free bread I have had so far.

This afternoon, after telling my mom that I don't eat bananas unless they are in banana bread form, we decided to make some gluten free banana bread. We used my grandma's banana bread recipe and just substituted my gf flour for the regular flour it calls for. I didn't stay for it to bake because I had to babysit, but my mom brought me some! It turned out perfect!

For dinner, Riley (my 2 and a half year old friend) and I had some chinese food! Chicken and String Beans for me and Chicken Fried Rice for Riley. We both had some of each others food, and I will say I thought it was awesome how much she loved the String Beans. She kept on asking for another bean. I don't remember liking green beans when I was two.

That is it!! It was a good day.

No comments: