I have two brothers, Ben and Sam. Ben is 24. Sam is 18. They are both awesome, and really funny, but completely different from one another. Ben's humor is really off the wall, he always knows what to say in the moment to make everyone laugh. Sam's humor is almost sneaky... you never know whether he's being serious or not. It's almost scary, but funny at the same time... really hard to explain, but if you know him, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Ben is here in Katy, and Sam is in Waco. When we were young, Sam would play with me, he would even play dress up with me with all of our old halloween costumes. I remember the three of us would always build forts out of pillows and sheets, and we would keep the play room in "fort" form as long as Mom would let us. When we would visit our grandparents, I remember Ben and my cousins would always make tree houses. They are both really creative, and Ben has inspired much of my taste in music. He's always the one that introduces me to new artists that I end up loving. Some of my favorite CD's have been gifts from Ben. And on that note, most of my favorite jewelry have been gifts from Sam and Ben. They know me really well. I love them so much. They're both amazing guys, and are going to make awesome husbands some day. And I will be the best Aunt EVER!!
The Poem In The Water
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment