
picture found on weheartit.com
When I was young, I used to have this recurring dream that a lady who looked kind of like the lady from Addam's Family but prettier lived across the street from me, and she would watch me play through her window.. It was really creepy... but nothing ever happened... other than me feeling creeped out.
I also had a dream that my mom would be in the hair salon getting her hair cut, and I would be in the car and a man would try to kidnap me, and somehow I would end up in my house after running from him, and I would always hide in a toy box, and then I would wake up.
Now, I typically have dreams about random people I know. I also have these dreams that go on for several nights... it's really kind of strange. One night I'll start a dream, and it will continue the next night, and then the next night. It's kind of awesome though... because I tend to remember them better when they continue, but never for very long.
I want to keep a dream journal, so that I can remember everything. Challenge Accepted! Starting tomorrow, if I dream tonight, I'm gonna start a dream journal :) Is that dorky? I think not.
No comments:
Post a Comment