
Introduce yourself:
My name is Bonnie. I'm 21 years old, and I am a college student at the University of Houston. I commute. Some of my favorite things are karaoke, babysitting, playing guitar, singing, writing songs, and hanging out with friends. My favorite TV shows are GLEE, How I Met Your Mother, and Drop Dead Diva. I love Paul Rudd. Mmm Paul Rudd.
I'm a kind hearted person, and I am happy when my friends and family are happy. Music is my passion, and I am always singing whether it is in the shower, to the radio, in choir, or just humming or singing to myself. A large part of me really wishes that my life were a musical. Haha. Or that I just had a soundtrack to my life that played everywhere I went.
I think that is enough about me for now :)
I'll be back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment