skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Day 10: What I Wore Today
Today was pretty uneventful, so my outfit choice was pretty boring too.
I wore jeans, a yellow tank top, and a maroon tshirt for about half of the day, and pajamas for the other half. :)
This isn't much of a blog entry... but it's what the Blog Challenge asked for! sooooo I guess that's it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who I Am...
Bonnie
I'm a 26 year old second grade teacher who loves crossfit, teaching, music, singing, and spending time with friends and family. This is a little bit of my journey, and my attempt to lead a healthy(er) life.
View my complete profile
Sometimes it's Cool to be a Follower :)
Hey You....Read this Too!
I Wrote This For You
The Poem In The Water
6 years ago
Nicky
Empath: I don't trust them, they rub me the wrong way.
11 years ago
...a farrago of thoughts...
editing.
15 years ago
marissa explains it all
15 years ago
Maybe She's Born With It
External VS Internal
15 years ago
Michelleelizablogs
Food Loves Laura
Labels
about me
adele
auditions
babysitting
beliefs
best friends
better
birthdays
blog challenge
boots
bored
brother
challenges
chick flicks
choir
clothes
cold
cold weather
comforts
complaining
concerts
confessions
confusion
crafty
crying
cute things
dancing
deadlines
Denny's
diets
disappointment
dream come true
dreams
driving
drop dead diva
dumb things I do
facebook
family
favorites
fears
feelings
finals
first kiss
firsts
food
friends
fun
funny things
Gavin DeGraw
GLEE
good times
happy
hate
headphones
heartbroken
holidays
homework
hopes
hot
ice
ideas
ingrid michaelson
interesting
life
love
magic
memories
moment
movies
music
new things
nicknames
no fun
november
obsession
painting
parents
parties
Paul Rudd
people
pictures
projects
promises
purple
purse
questions
random things
rant
regrets
relationships
school
shopping
singing
sleeping in
snow
songwriting
SONIC drinks
spirit
spring break
stories
studying
taylor swift
tests
things i miss
thoughts
TOMS
tradition
traffic
TV shows
videos
weather
week
Archive..
►
2011
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(20)
Day 16: Your First Kiss
Day 15: Your Dreams
Day 14: What I Wore Today
Day 13: This Week
Day 12: What's in the bag?
Day 11: My Siblings
Day 10: What I Wore Today
Day 9: Your Beliefs.
Day 8: A moment
Day 7: My Best Friend
Day 6: My Day!
Day 5: My definition of Love
Day 4: What I ate today..
Day 3: My Parents
Day 2: First Love
Day 1...Here we goooo.
30 Day Blog Challenge!!!
Currently Listening to...
Costumes and Such
Romantic Comedy Thoughts :)
►
September
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment