Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Costumes and Such

Halloween is right around the corner. I rarely ever get halloween costumes, but I really want one this year! Even if I'm handing out candy to Trick-Or-Treaters, I want to be dressed up. I've been looking online, and a lot of them are really expensive or really slutty...
"In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it."-Mean Girls
I don't want to look slutty, I just want to look cute. I don't want to make my costume out of a cardboard box this year (One year I was a kissing booth, and another year The Face on the Milk Carton). These were fun costumes, but I feel like I've actually purchased a costume maybe twice. When I was younger, my mom made my halloween costumes. I wish I had the time to learn how to do something like that because those were some of the coolest costumes I have ever had, but when I "make" my costumes, I tend to wear normal clothes, buy a wig, and dub myself "Hannah Montana." I want a legit costume.
Here are a few I like:
I could probably hem the Snow White one...
Help me decide!! :)

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Queen of Hearts!!

Victoria said...

Queen of Hearts vote from me too!! But not as slutty :)

Anonymous said...

Queen of hearts!