Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6: My Day!

Since last night was so eventful, I am going to start with it. Yesterday afternoon, my parents and I decided that I was going to be the one to take Sam back to Baylor. I don't have class until 2 on Mondays, so I was the one with the most time. Sam usually drives himself, but he was running a high fever and had been sick all day. So around 5, Tiffani (his friend that he rides with to and from school) came to our house, and we got on the road to Baylor. I drove all the way to Waco, got Sam settled into his dorm, dropped Tiffani at her dorm, and got back on the road around 9:30. I drove halfway home and stopped in College Station to spend the night at Tori's. I'm so glad that she lives there because otherwise I would have probably had to drive all the way home last night. THANK YOU Tori :) :)
After sleeping, Tori and I went to Fuzzy's Tacos for breakfast. By the way Tori, that is the second time we have had Chips and Queso for breakfast!! hahaha. Breakfast of Champions. I dropped Tori back at her apartment, and headed out around 10:45. In my head, this would get me to class on time because it takes an hour and a half to get from C-Stat to Katy and then like an hour or so to get from Katy to UH, but I guess I didn't think about the fact that I wasn't stopping at home....I was just driving straight there. So I got here (school) at around 12:20 and have been bored ever since. I'm actually excited that class starts in 20 minutes. At least now I have something to do. That is my day... or night/morning I guess.

No comments: