1. I don't have class!
2. I have my Voice Lesson :)
3. I get to sleep in.
4. It's my day to relax, but it is also my day to get A LOT done.
Anyways, today I started off my day by waking up around 9:30. I got ready, practiced a bit, and then I drove to meet my friend Amanda at La Madeleine for lunch. I haven't seen her in FOREVER. I had tomato soup and a salad. Tomato soup is my absolute favorite kind of soup. After lunch, I went by sonic for a Diet Coke with Vanilla, and headed to my voice lesson. I have a lot to get ready by next week, so that I can make a DVD of me singing to send to UH for my "pre-screening" audition. Now, I'm about to sit down and paint some TOMS for two friends of my family. :) I'm going to try to get them done today. Tonight, I will probably end up studying at Denny's again. Hurray Wednesdays.
4 comments:
You like my bright color idea :) Isn't it genius!! :) And I'm glad you had a good day.
it DOES sound like you had a good day. Don't eat too much La Madeline wo me!!
hey girl! are you auditioning for the SOM at UH??
hahaha chelsea i did ! :D
marissa: i promise i wont!
ashley: yes i am!!
Post a Comment