It's been a few days since I've updated, mostly just because I've been studying for all of my tests, and now it is the weekend, so I have free time :)
Also, I got together all of my old t-shirts from various things I've done that I don't wear anymore and I want to make a quilt!! Or probably just have one made...seeing that I'm not much of a seamstress ... and I've never attempted making a quilt before (other than that blanket/pillow thing that you make in junior high home economics, does anyone remember those?? It was called a quillow ahaha).
I WANT NEW TOMS!!! LOOK HOW CUTE THESE ARE!!!!!!

And speaking of TOMS, I realize that I told you I was painting those TOMS for some friends, but I never showed you them, so...... here they are :)

And that is all for now. :)
1 comment:
I love the zebra print toms you made!
Post a Comment