Alright, so it is quite late. Today I went shopping with mom! I went on a hunt and got cute rain boots!!! along with a few other things. HURRAY! I got a new pair of jeans and a cute little hoodie. :) We had a fun day, and then tonight I babysat which was also fun :)
I should go to bed.... I have to sing at church in the morning, and tomorrow I have a full day planned. My day includes: church, movies with mom, practicing for children's choir, the first children's choir rehearsal!, new members dinner, and studying for my many upcoming tests :/.
Confession: When I am bored, I watch (and enjoy) a lot of "tween" shows...
My favorite being:
2 comments:
Check out Target online for really cute rainboots! That's where I got mine and they're PRECIOUS!!! :)
I can't believe you watch icarly. I might have to stop being friends with you. ;)
(I sometimes watch Melissa and Joey on ABC Family).
Post a Comment