Friday, September 17, 2010

YouTube Videos...and my day.

So, I spent the whole morning watching Bo Burnham and Flight of the Conchord videos...I realize that I waisted quite a bit of time doing so, but they were hilarious. I should probably get ready for the day. I'm still wearing pajamas, but I didn't have anything that I really had to do today, so I've just been lazy. I do however have to bring a bunch to Goodwill. I cleaned out my room! It's a lot cleaner now, but there is still work to be done... I need to finish, but I got bored. It turned into quite a large project.
Tonight, I'm going to Cinco Ranch HS to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat with the kids from Children's Choir. That will be fun :) I'm excited to see it. It will be interesting going back to my high school. I haven't been back in a couple years.

On a random note, Shouldn't a maid know how to make a bed?
Mine doesn't...

1 comment: