
So my friend Sarah and I have this little tradition where we meet for breakfast at her apartment. I'm not positive how often, but I will say that it is probably at least once a month during the school year. We make all sorts of things: omelettes, biscuits, french toast, and more, but I think that the thing we have become best at is pancakes :D So, this morning after driving in the worst traffic I have witnessed this year thus far, I got to her apartment gluten free pancake mix in hand. We experimented with all sorts of things, in and on the pancakes. We tried cranberries, apples, bananas, and granola, and as our toppings we had butter, Nutella, Almond Butter, Maple Syrup, agave nectar, and the remains of the fruit. Breakfast at Sarah's is always fun because we get to catch up on everything going on, cook, and have an overall good time. But, we may have been slightly late to our math classes :/ haha.
2 comments:
that is a very cute little tradition!
I like. I may steal that idea from you! Also, why does nutella pancakes sound a little over the top? Hahaha, but definatly delicious!
Post a Comment