So pretty much every Monday and some Wednesdays, I study at Denny's. I chose Denny's because basically NOWHERE else is open late in Katy, and it's very close to my house. It's nice to be able to study at home, but it is good for me to study here as well. I get a little break from being in the house at my "desk" and I don't have the distractions of TV and going to sleep (which I often do when I study at home). Also, the only other people at Denny's this late on a weeknight are doing the same as me. And, Jade, the waitress is fun. When I need a quick study break, she keeps me entertained. And that is that.
4 comments:
I'm glad Jade is back :)
I like Denny's. That was the first time I actually got 75 percent of my homework done; usually I only get about 45 percent.
I think Monday nights at Denny's might be a regular thing in my future.
hurray! i love your company :D
and marissa: i'm glad tooo!
I miss jade like crazy! And also, oddly enough, I miss dan too, no doubt he's a creeper, but still.
Post a Comment