This year, my little brother, Sam, went to college. He's at Baylor, and I really miss him. Especially on nights like tonight, when its just me and the parents at home. It's weird being the only one there. Ben will be in Maryland all week, and with Sam at school, it's really quiet in our house. At least I have Facebook to talk to him on :) and hopefully I can go visit him soon. That would be AWESOME. Anyways, I just miss my brother, but I hope that he is having a good time at school. And on a completely random note, I don't understand ketchup on eggs.... Yuck.
3 comments:
He misses you too!
I don't understand TOBASCO sauce on ANYTHING
hahaha TOBASCO sauce on things is just DELICIOUS!
I miss you're brother too. Hahaha, and I agree, ketchup on eggs is straight up grosss
Post a Comment