Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fun Friday Night.

So, last night, Concert Women's Choir got to sing the National Anthem at the UH vs. UTEP game. It was very exciting getting to be ON the field. Some of us girls decided to take pictures in the middle of the field. It was so neat!!

After singing, I got in my car and drove straight to College Station to spend the night with my best friend, Tori. The best part of my night! Pretty soon after I got there, I witnessed part of Midnight Yell...or at least their version of it which was quite interesting. haha. I got to meet a lot of cool people. We had a great time celebrating her roommate, Cassie's, birthday, and have had a pretty chill day today. I love coming here! :)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you had a fun Friday night! Party at the Crew Girls House was UHMAZING xD Like you. Thanks for coming!!!!

Marissa said...

Now you have to come visit meee!!

Chelsea Delayne said...

Come see me!!!!! I'd love a visit from Bonnie!