Saturday, September 25, 2010

Starving Children in Africa

So, while babysitting, Noah didn't finish his pizza, so I jokingly tried the "There are starving Children in Africa" line. Well, I can tell you for sure that I didn't expect his response. When I said this, he said "Well then you should send it to them!" and so I said, "Well I can't send it to them, It won't be good once it gets there." So he said, "Oh, okay. Well, take it and put it in a little freezer, and then get on a plane and take the plane to Africa, and once you get there, take it out of the freezer, and give it to one of the starving children. " I just thought this was too funny not to share.
You have to give it to him. That was a pretty creative response:)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Haha! Ohhh Noah. Kids say the darndest things!