Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dreams..


I have been having the most RANDOM dreams ever. There have been dreams about people I haven't seen or heard from in YEARS, or even weirder: people that I haven't ever met. Someone once told me that you can't actually dream about people that you have never seen before... like your mind can't just make up a person entirely, so I guess that would mean that these random people are people I've seen in my life but never actually met. In my dreams, they all seem so real too.. and when I wake up, I have to think for a second about whether it actually happened or not. If only I had a dream interpreter like Joseph with his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. So... with these dreams.. I decided to read about dreams. Did you know that if you had too much Vitamin B6 in your system, you can have vivid dreams? I sure didn't.... but I think whoever came up with that over-thinks things a bit. There are lots of things that cause vivid dreaming...but this isn't a lesson on dreams. :) I'm just sharing a bit of my curiosity. haha. I also read about lucid dreams where you can control what you are actually dreaming. Man that would be so legit. Anways, that about sums things up. I just thought it was all kind of interesting.


Not that this hasn't been random on its own, but as my random note:
I really want rain boots!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

This is random! and I was the one who told you about the dreams. Its true!! I learned about it in psychology senior year.