skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 17: Favorite Memory
This one is really hard for me. I've been thinking about it all day. It was hard to pin point a favorite memory, so I picked one memory that stuck out from when I was little... Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. Probably because winter is my favorite season, and christmas is this day where everything feels magical. When I was little, almost every year I would ask Santa to make it snow on christmas morning. I remember one year in particular, waking up in our house in England... My brothers and I came down the stairs and saw what Santa had brought us. After breakfast and opening our presents, we looked outside and it had started to snow! It was such an awesome feeling. I really felt like it was all Santa's doing, it felt like magic, and it made christmas even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment