
A moment...
So for Halloween I dressed up as a kissing booth. To do so I made my costume completely from scratch. Anyways, I bought my box from the U-Haul store on Fry and i-10. There was a man working there who was probably between 45-55, and probably not the most wholesome of men... When I asked for one box the man asked me what it was for, and I replied by telling him it was for my halloween costume... leaving it at that. No specifics. When I was checking out our conversation went like this:
Man: So..What are you going to be?
Me: Haha...well, I'm going to be a kissing booth.
Man: Ooohh! Where are you gonna be?
Me: Hahaha...
Man: No really, where you going? I'll come by and pay my dollar.
Me: Haha...no.
Man: Really! A girl like you is probably gonna have a lineeee, I'll wait in line for a kiss. You're gonna make some money!
Me: Haha... maybe I can pay for the box.
Man: Ohhh You'll definitely pay for the box..mmhmm. That's right.
Me: Well, thanks... bye...
Man: (to other man) Did you hear what this girl is gonna be??
Me: (walks to car fast)
OH and you should know.. no kissing happened in the kissing booth. :) Only staged on cheek kisses for picture purposes. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment