
I love my birthday!
All birthdays!
I don't really know how to pick just one, but my most recent birthday was pretty killer... so i will talk about it! This past year, on March 15, I turned 21! On March 14th, I went to a little bar to see a friends show with Tori, and at midnight the bartender gave me a free drink and a free shot. It was fun realizing that I was a legal adult. We went home, and the next day I started the real birthday festivities with a family dinner at the House of Blues. It was my family, my best friend Tori, and my little brother's girlfriend Tiffany. It was delicious! I'm pretty sure House of Blues is the best restaurant ever. :) Then, the next day was my party. I had it at Wild Wing Cafe on Karaoke Night! Of course. Lots of people came, and we had the upstairs to ourselves. It was sooo much fun. Everyone who wanted to sing got to sing, regardless of the no singers under 21 rule. And the only thing I had to pay for was my dinner :) For my next birthday, I just want to go on a road trip or something :) Since my birthday is always on spring break, I think it is the perfect plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment