Anyways, I still wanted to update seeing that i haven't in several weeks.
I'm kind of in love with the new Taylor Swift CD, Speak Now. I love her lyrics. She's so good at turning her life into music, and as a songwriter I would really like to be better at this. I always seem to start a song and stop before I get anywhere with it. I just love how she can say everything she needs to say and set it to music at the same time. While she may not have said it at the moment she wanted, she's given this second chance almost because she knows that in her album they will hear it.
She makes me want to be a better songwriter.
Fave Songs on the CD:
-Enchanted
-Speak Now
-Mine
-The Story of Us
-Back to December
...and really just all of them
:) I love her haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment