The Guys I Love in 2011
(My friend Michelle made a list of all the guys she's totally into in 2011 and put it on her tumblr...This inspired me to create a list. So.. here it goes! :) ) In no definite order.

#1. Paul Rudd
What I loved him in: Role Models, I Love You, Man, Knocked Up, Anchorman, The Object of my Affection
Looking Forward to: Wanderlust

#2. Josh Duhamel
What I loved him in: Life as We Know It, When in Rome, Transformers
Looking Forward to: New Year's Eve, What's He Got?
What I loved him in: How I Met Your Mother, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I Love You, Man, Gulliver's Travels, Freaks and Geeks, Bad Teacher
Looking Forward to: The Muppets, Five Year Engagement

#4. Bradley Cooper
What I loved him in: He's Just Not that Into You, The Hangover, Valentine's Day
Looking Forward to: The Silver Linings Playbook

#5. Jude Law
What I loved him in: The Holiday, Sherlock Holmes
Looking Forward to: Sherlock Holmes II
What I loved him in: The OC, In the Land of Women, Gilmore Girls, Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Looking forward to: Damsels in Distress, The Oranges

#7. Gerard Butler
What I loved him in: The Bounty Hunter, The Ugly Truth, PS I Love You, The Phantom of the Opera
Looking forward to: Playing the Field

#8. Matthew Goode
What I loved him in: Leap Year, Chasing Liberty, Watchmen
Looking Forward to: Burning Man

#9. Ryan Gosling
What I loved him in: The Notebook,
Looking Forward to: Crazy Stupid Love, The Ides of March
What I loved him in: Gossip Girl, Easy A, John Tucker Must Die,
Looking Forward to: Gossip Girl, One Night with You

#11. Mark Salling
What I love him in: Glee!
Looking forward to: Glee!
What I loved him in: Glee!
Looking forward to: Glee!
What I loved him in: I am Number Four, Beastly
Looking forward to: Magic Mike, In Time
What I loved him in: Horrible Bosses, The Switch, Couples Retreat, Juno
Looking forward to: The Change Up

# 15 Ashton Kutcher
What I loved him in: That 70's Show, No Strings Attached, Valentine's Day, Killers, What Happens in Vegas, A Lot Like Love, Just Married
Looking Forward to: New Year's Eve

#16 Justin Timberlake
What I loved him in: Bad Teacher, The Social Network, N*Sync (lol)
Looking Forward to: Friends with Benefits, In Time

# 17 Cory Monteith
What I loved him in: Glee, Monte Carlo
Looking Forward to: Glee, Sisters and Brothers

#18 Channing Tatum
What I Loved him in: Dear John, Step Up, She's The Man
Looking Forward to: Ten Year, The Vow
#19 James Marsden
What I loved him in: Enchanted, 27 Dresses, Hairspray, The Notebook, Sugar and Spice
Looking Forward to: Nailed, As Cool as I Am

# 20 Ryan Kwanten
What I loved him in: True Blood
Looking Forward to: True Blood, Knights of Badassdom, 20 Something Survival Guide






No comments:
Post a Comment